Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dr. Bob Ironic in Naturopathy School at the University of Bridgeport (1998-2002)



"Cogita Tute; Is Dóigh Liom É."


{an obvious nickname, if you know me; an actual picture, if you don't} {the title above means "Think For Yourself, I Think So" [the first half being Latin (co GEE ta TOO tay), the second being Gaelic (is DOH-ee luhm ay)] [with thanks to Michael Shermer's "Why People Believe Weird Things" (ISBN 0805070893) p.xxvi, for the former].
.
[see the original UBCNM picture archived in 2004 here].
Links to a few of my other pages:
.
.[1] UBCNM:

"Why I dropped Out of Naturopathy School." {specifically, the unethical sectarian pseudoscience I went through at UBCNM}.
.
.[2] sCAMs:
'Regarding sCAMs.'
.
.[3] Vocab.:
A brief vocabulary list and 'future topics.'
.
.[4a] TNM 3rd:
"This is Scientific Medicine?" {my partial 'review' of the central premise of naturopathic philosophy -- vitalism and spiritism as scientific; the supernatural and nonscientific as science-based -- as presented by NDs in "The Textbook of Natural Medicine(3rd. ed., 2005) (ISBN 0443073007)}.
.
.[4b] The same partial review:
"This is NOT Scientific Medicine: Naturopathy." {which I've posted at www.blogger.com, outside of the www.amazon.com reviewing parameters -- it has html links in it}.
.
.[5] [defunct] My Youtube channel:
'Dr. Bob Ironic' - Regarding Naturopathy's Epistemic Fraud. {slideshows regarding sCAM}.
.
.[5a] There, you can take the:
"Naturopathy Blasphemy Challenge." {wherein I disavow the 'central naturopathic article of faith' their 'purposeful life spirit'}.
.
.[5b] And, here's may 'naturopathy blasphemies' dedicated page:
"My Naturopathy Blasphemies."{wherein I disavow the 'central naturopathic article of faith' their 'purposeful life spirit' and autoentheism}.
.
.[6] And there's, in sum:
"10 Fraudulent Years On - My UB, AANP-Alliance Naturopathy Education."{my ten-year commemoration of this in my life}.
.